McCarter Biology

Biology IS Life

Week of 4/13/20:

E-Learning Week #4

Mon. 4/13:  no school. Easter Monday – The EdPuzzle video about the Icefish from last Wednesday will be available until 9:30am  tomorrow.

Tues. 4/14:  Gold Day – We WILL meet this morning since I could not see you last week when my internet went out. I will send a google meets link at 8:25am

Today you will watch the EdPuzzle video The Origin of Species: The Making of a Theory. Answer the questions within the video. It should take you 30 minutes, so you should have no problem finishing within the hour of class time. The video will be available until 9:30am on Friday 4/17.

Wed. 4/15:   work day

Thurs. 4/16:  Maroon Day – no Biology class.

Fri. 4/17: Gold Day –  NO need to meet as a class today, but I am available by email or text if you need help or have any questions at all.  Complete the worksheet Evidence for Evolution using your book sections  11.15-11.16.  Here is a powerpoint that also might help:  Evidence for Evolution powerpoint. If you can’t print it out, just sketch the flow chart into your BILL and fill it out. Due Tuesday 4/21. Take a photo of the completed assignment and send it to me via text or email.

Coming up next week: gel electrophoresis – molecular evidence for evolution; population genetics
.

Natural Selection

Click to Run

Skip to toolbar